2020 WAEC EXPO ON MATHEMATICS THEORY & OBJ ANSWERS 2019-2020/2021 MATHS (Runz runs) what waec sets
In this article, we shall not only show you useful mathematics questions we shall give you WAEC MATHEMATICS key points and hot topics to read.
Are you searching for WAEC Mathematics questions and answers that will be of help to you in the forthcoming 2020/2021 WAEC? if yes then you are highly welcome to the largest distributor of all exams past questions and answers.
Note: we will never ask you to pay or send any money to us. Beware of fraud as we don’t participate in any illegality.
Disclaimer: This post is a personal opinion of the writer and it’s for educational purposes only, not necessarily 100% what you will see.
- WAEC DATA PROCESSING EXPO
- WAEC PHYSICS EXPO
- WAEC EXPO ON CHEMISTRY
- WAEC EXPO ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- WAEC EXPO ON MATHEMATICS
- WAEC EXPO ON ECONOMICS
WAEC Mathematics is very important to all science courses and business undergraduate program in the university, this is the more reason you must take the 2020/2021 WAEC Mathematics exams very seriously.
WAEC 2020/2021 MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION SCHEME
Monday, 17th August 2020
- General Mathematics/Mathematics (Core) 2 (Essay) 2hrs 30mins
- General Mathematics/Mathematics (Core) 1 (Objective) 1hr 30mins
⏰08:30 hrs. – 11:00 hrs.
⏰14:00 hrs. – 15:30 hrs
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR WAEC 2020 MATHEMATICS ANSWERS
↔Direct SMS: #1500 MTN CARD
↔Online PIN:- #800 MTN CARD
↔WhatsApp Plan:- #1000 MTN CARD
Direct SMS MEANS: all answers(theory & obj) will come directly to ur phone as SMS.
Online PIN MEANS: the Pin-to access our answers online.
Online Answer Link: https://funloaded.net
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH MTN CARD
Send The Following details:-?
ii) Subject (Mathematics).
iii) The Amount you sent
iv) Package (E.g I want it As SMS)
v) Your Phone number
Send it to 08032773749
Always Send Us Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply You ASAP.
WAEC OBJ and THEORY question
Of recent we have received multiple requests from WAEC candidates asking us to show them how the 2020/2021 MATHS will look like, so join us as we expose every details to you here free of charge.
The 2020/2021 MATHS question will be very hot but won’t be different from previously set questions. Now the question paper will be divided into 2 sections
- 2020 WAEC Mathematics paper 1: the 2020/2021 Mathematics paper 1 or section one is all about the OBJ section where a maximum of 50 questions will be asked. Each question carries 1 mark.
- 2020 WAEC Mathematics paper 2: the 2020 Mathematics section 2 is nothing more than the theory sections where you will be given Mathematics problems to solve.
WAEC Mathematics 2020/2021 hotkey points to note
Please and please take this hotkey point very seriously.
- Study everything that has to do with sets (WAEC must set questions from here)
- Try as much as you can to understand all the laws of indices & algorithms and also learn how to convert a base to another.
- If you don’t know how to solve problem direct, inverse, joint, and partial variations please look for someone to teach you or wait for my next articles where i will brake everything down.
- Study quadratic inequalities and learn how to interpret it graphs very well
- Finally, Study everything that has to do with progression and binary operations
WAEC OBJ and THEORY question
We decided to post it on a separate page so as not to confuse you click here to access it now
WAEC 2020/2021 MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Opening your questions paper before the exam starts is against the rule
- Make use of HB pencil throughout in the OBJ section and pen or biro in the theory section
- Being caught with expo might make WAEC withheld your result so be very careful
- Don’t forget to write your name first, exam number, the center number before any other thing.
- This is Mathematics don’t ever forget to come into the hall with a calculator
- Go through what you have written so far if they are error-free before submitting