GT Bank Nigeria Customer Service Contact and Online Chat.
Guaranty Trust Bank has built a strong reputation as an outstanding bank, serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, providing top-notch banking products and services.
Guaranty Trust Bank is at the forefront of innovation and ingenuity in the Nigerian banking system, it has been devoted to conceptualizing and instituting new ways of satisfying customers’ needs across the Federation.
The bank provides a high level of customer service aims to increase customer satisfaction and Guaranty Trust Bank is reputed as the first to introduce an electronic notification system – Guaranty Trust Electronic Notification System (GeNS).
GTBank Customer Service
In order for the bank to increase customer’s satisfaction with their product and services, it has taken innovative steps to tackle issues related to customers’ complaints and has substantially upgraded their customer services.
The customer service policy of the bank provides a step by step guide to customers on how to log complaints and how such complaints are treated by the Bank.
The channels through which complaints are received includes
- A feedback/complaint form provided on the website (www.gtbank.com) or Mobile Applications.
- Interactive Contact center (GTConnect) on 01448000, 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, 080 3900 3900, 737 to speak with a Customer service representative.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social media: Twitter (@gtbank_help), Facebook (@gtbank)
- Online Chat with Customer care via the web chat platform on the website
- Visit any GTBank branch to speak directly to a customer service representatives.
What do Customer Care require to treat your complaint?
- Your Account details: Account number and name.
- The Product/Service you are dissatisfied with.
- Other information about the complaint. Where applicable, include copies of relevant documents.
- Transaction details, e.g:
- Date of transaction
- Channel used for the transaction
- Transaction references number etc.
- Propose actions to resolve your complaint.
GTBank Live Chat
GTBank Live Chat is a feature on the website that enables faster response to Customer’s needs and complaints. The service enables customers of the bank to online with a customer care representative about selected products and services, without having to make a phone call or visit a branch.
Compliant treated on the Live Chat Platform includes
- Bill Payment
- Funds Transfer
- Dispense Error
- Account balance inquiry
- Online banking inquiries
- ATM card block request
- Card transaction issues
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- Statement of account request
- Cheque book request
- Inquiries for Non-Resident Nigerian Services.
GTBank is dedicated to providing customer services as well as correct inconveniences that may arise in the process.
The Live Chat platform gives you the opportunity to quickly reach out to a Customer Care representative concerning your account or general inquiries.