GSU Supplementary UTME/DE Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programme of the Gombe State University for the 2019/2020 session are to proceed to check their admission status.
The list has been made available online
The names of admitted candidates are contained in the attached pdf document below. This can be viewed directly or downloaded on any pdf enabled device to view
How To Check GSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS.