IPPIS Verification 2020/2021 Registration and Application Updates Portal.
[alert-announce]IPPIS Verification 2020: This article entails the step by step procedure for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2020/2021 users in completing the online registration forms on the employee data collection portal. How to fill the IPPIS Data Capture And Verification registration forms are illustrated in this article.[/alert-announce]
Why IPPIS Verification Exercise
- To provide a centralized database to aid Governments manpower planning and decision making
- To facilitate automation & storage of personnel records to support monitoring of staff emolument payments against budget.
- To prevent wastage and leakages by ensuring staff remuneration is based on factually correct information.
- To ensure prompt payment of salaries directly to Employees Account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments (e.g. Tax, Pension, Cooperatives, Union Dues and Bank Loans)
IPPIS was designed out of the desire of the government to facilitate storage, updating, and retrieval of personnel records of public servants in order to enhance the administrative processing of manpower planning and budget.
IPPIS Verification Exercise
Here I will state it clear how one can be verified and generate the token. The instructions I will under list here be of help to you especially those civil servants finding it difficult to generate token via online.
Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) concern for Federal Government online verification are as follows.
- Federal Ministry of Information;
- Federal Ministry of Environment;
- Federal Ministry of Justice;
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc.
Before going further, is mandatory to know the requirement for IPPIS
Verification Exercise 2020 and Step to Steps Guides to Follow:
- IPPIS number
- Registration token
- MDA forward details of their AS-IS Nominal Roll, Role Players and Organizational Structure (i.e., list of Departments, Divisions, Sections, and Units) must be forward to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- MDAs Structures are processed and uploaded onto the portal by the SysAdmin in the OHCSF to enable employees of the MDAs to select their Depts, Divisions, Sections and Units as appropriate while updating their details on the Data Collection Portal.
- MDAs to notify all documented employees to update their details within a two weeks window
- Director HR in MDA generates Nominal Roll based on newly captured employee records for authentication and approval by Accounting Officer, at the end of the portal update.
- MDA presents authenticated Nominal Roll during the physical verification exercise
How to Register for IPPIS Verification Exercise
- Enter your IPPIS number
- Enter your registration token
- Enter captcha text which will be displayed on the screen
- Then log in to access your portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- If you are finding it hard to generate a token, meet your Human Resource (HR) to direct you.
Verification Procedures for IPPIS Verification Exercise
Follow the instructions beneath for a successful MDA verification as directed by Federal Civil Service Commission.
- A login page appears on the screen with provision for Employee IPPIS Number, Login Token and Captcha Text entries. Below these, is a Token generation box for an employee to first generate login token before he/she attempts a login
- Employee Clicks on Generate Your Token located in the lower part of the login page, if he or she is first-timer on the portal. He enters IPPIS number, Mobile phone number and email addresses if it does exist, and click Generate.
- The employee receives copies of the token as SMS on phone number and as well in the email box supplied
- The employee returns to the login page, enter IPPIS number, Login token and the Captcha text in their appropriate boxes and clicks on login. A box to select present employee MDA is displayed
- Employee selects present MDA, and after its acceptance, the first form (Employee Personal Info) is opened as default and have the remaining forms listed on the left-hand side of the portal homepage. The employee name associated with the IPPIS number entered is displayed.
- The employee fills the first form and saves its content by clicking on the Update Profile. The employee fills the remaining forms one after the other, and save or update as appropriate. The employee can take a break and resume the filling of the forms at a later time, provided the final Confirmation box has not been checked and submitted on either the Summary or Print Slippages.
- Employees perform the final operation, after every form would have been reviewed and saved, by checking the Confirmation box and clicking on the Submit button either on the summary or print slippages. The summary report page gives an analysis of your data input as a guide.
- Employee generates and prints Verification Slip (Three copies required)
- Employee’s Director HR endorses slips for presentation at the IPPIS verification center.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.