Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Slip re-printing portal for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is now active. Candidates can now proceed to print their examination slip for their email inbox or via the JAMB website. See the procedure on how to print the JAMB slip below.
Reprinting of Jamb slip begins 7 days to the CBT Exam. Reprinting of Jamb Slip for 2020 Exam Date, Time and Venue would be Starting from March 7th, 2020.
How do I Re-Print my Jamb slip for 2020 UTME to know my Jamb exam date, Jamb Timetable and Examination Venue? Jamb Reprint is compulsory and the procedure is the same for all States in Nigeria. I will show you the steps required to Reprint Jamb Slip 2020.
The Jamb Exam Slip has extremely important information about your examination. Ensure not to print your exam slip before the stipulated date; else, you will not find any information regarding your exam date and Jamb center.
Note the following before going ahead to Reprint your Jamb Slip:
- You can check your exam date and venue with your phone but it is recommended that you connect to a Printer because the hard copy will be required at the examination center.
- You can’t register Jamb in Cyber Cafes, however, reprinting of Jamb slip can be done in any cafe and business centers across Nigeria.
- Jamb Slip reprint doesn’t cost much. Don’t let any business center charge you more than #150 for Reprinting.
- It is highly advisable that you make photocopies of the Jamb slip. You will need a copy to keep and about two copies to take to your Jamb 2020 examination center.
- You can check your date and reprint your Jamb slip without email/username and password. You will still be able to reprint If you have issues with the email and password used to register Jamb.
Jamb sometimes sends the slip through email. In this case, you will need to download the slip on your phone and print it out. But whether or not you get the slip via email, there are other ways to check and reprint your Jamb date slip.
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting2/PrintExaminationSlip
Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
- Visit Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb email address
- Enter your Jamb password
- Click on Login
- Scroll to print UTME Main examination slip
- Write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and
- click ‘Re-Print’.
- Print out your slip
Has Jamb started sending exam date and venue via email and SMS? Click here to Check now. Any modification to how to reprint your Jamb slip for exam date and center shown above shall be communicated…
- Open your Email
- Check for Message from Jamb
- Open the message containing your Jamb slip
- Scroll to the end of the email to see attachment
- Click on the attachment and download
- Send the slip to a system connected to a printer for Printing
- When is jamb reprinting starting
- Jamb reprint date 2020
- Jamb reprint 2020
- Jamb mock Slip Reprinting
- Jamb reprinting date
- When is jamb reprinting date
- Jamb reprint
- Has the Jamb date been postponed?
- Jamb reprint portal
- Jamb reprint slip
- Reprint Jamb Date
- Jamb Reprint Slip
- How to print out Jamb slip