[alert-note]National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Modular Certificate Examinations (MCE) 2020 March, June & December Registration Form, Eligibility, Type/Examination Mode, Examples of Module, Application Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session.[/alert-note]
Do you wish to qualify as a competent, well paid professional in your field of endeavor? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Modular Certificate Examinations, which takes place in March, June, and December every year is designed to test your professional competence an award you a certificate duly approved by the National Council on Education to brighten your future.
• Primary Six Certificate plus Certificate of Training or Apprenticeship
• Primary Six Certificate plus Trade Test Grade III, II & I
• JSS III or equivalent qualifications with sufficient knowledge in Introductory Technology
• Federal Craft Certificate
• Any other qualification
TYPE/MODE OF EXAMINATION
(a) Multiple choice objective tests
(b) Short structured (response) questions (for some business trades as appropriate)
(c) Practical tests where candidates shall be required to construct, repair, manipulate, or demonstrate skills acquired in the following Trades.
EXAMPLES OF MODULE
A. Motor Vehicle Mechanic Work: Serve Station Mechanic, Petrol Engine Maintenance and Re-conditioning Mechanic, Transmission (Manual & Automatic Mechanic, Steering and Braking System Mechanic, Diesel (Engine’ Maintenance and Reconditioning Mechanic), Auto Electrical Work: (Auto Battery charging, Auto Electrical Accessories Mechanic)
B. Electrical Installation And Maintenance Work: (Domestic and Industrial Installation Winding of Electrical Mechanics)
C. Computer Craft Studies: (Computer Operations and Graphic, Computer Programming)
D. Catering Craft Practice: (Food preparation, Food Services, Bakery & Confectioneries) and more than a hundred others.
Modules Available are:
- Typewriting 25wpm (Typist III)
- Typewriting 50 wpm (Typist II)
- Typewriting 35 wpm and shorthand 80 wpm (Personal Assistant IV/Confidential Secretary)
- Typewriting 50 wpm and shorthand 100 wpm (Personal Assistant III/Confidential Secretary)
- Typewriting 50 wpm and shorthand 120 wpm (Personal Assistant III/Confidential Secretary)
- Office Practice and Secretarial Duties/Receptionist Telephone Operators
- Booking Keeping: Bookkeeping Accounts/Clerks)
- Insurance Brokerage, Salesmanship, Advertising.
- Purchasing and Supply and many other Trade and Modules.
Forms are available following selling points:
- State Ministries of Education or Science and Federal and State Science and Technical Colleges Technical Schools Boards
- NABTEB Zonal and State Offices Nationwide
- Vocational Training and Skill Acquisition Centers/Institutes
DON’T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TAKE A STEP FORWARD TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY ENROLLING FOR MODULAR EXAMINATIONS