Greetings, Did you register for Jamb Mock Examination if yes, have you been searching for how to reprint your Mock examination slip to see where the Date, Venue and Time for your examination, if yes as well, then you are on the right page, in this post I will show you the step by step procedure on how to reprint your Jamb mock examination slip.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board conducting the mock examination usually place candidate to a close center within their state, the mock examination reprint process is different from the UTME reprint process, however since Jamb has changed many ways of operation, everything would be communicated via SMS and Jamb portal.
Jamb mock examination date, venue and time will be sent to each candidate that register for the examination via email and Jamb profile, see how to reprint your jamb mock slip-on Jamb profile,
You can also check your Jamb Mock Examination Date, Venue and Time via Jamb facilities
- CLICK HERE to visit Jamb mock reprint portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or email address in the space provided.
- Click on “Check My Details” and
- Proceed to view and print out your mock examination details.
To access your Jamb Mock examination Date, Venue and Time on either email or yahoo mall follow the procedure below:
- Firstly, visit gmail.com or yahoo.com
- Enter the mail you used when obtaining the form
- Search for “NOREPLY”
- Click on UTME Mock Registration Slip
- After opening, Download the attached document
- Go to any cyber cafe to print
If you don’t see the mail under Primary or Updates, check your spam folder. See the reasons to check your Spam folder
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates participating in the mock exam are to go to their centre which has been assigned by jamb for the mock examination with Seven Hundred Naira (N700).
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL? IF YOU ARE FACING ANY DIFFICULTY REPRINT YOUR MOCK SLIP FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA COMMENT BOX.