Correct WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2021/2022 Objectives/Essay. This page is out for Candidates seeking an opportunity to do well in the ongoing WAEC Marketing Exams. If you are ready to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions and Expo/runs, all you need is to follow the updates here accordingly.
But before we go into details on How to Download 2021 Marketing WAEC Questions and Answers Paper 1 and 2 ( OBJ & Essay). There are many secrets concerning The West African Examinations. Here we are going to give you Some Practice Questions From Past Marketing WAEC questions.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC Answer for Marketing should be presented in a manner that if meets the current marking Scheme.
Are WAEC Marketing 2021 Objectives Questions and Answers PDF Out?
WAEC 2021 Marketing objectives is another section of the exams whereby you will be required to choose the correct options.
The options may range from A to D or you may be required to take True or False. To answer these questions correctly, kindly read the questions at least 3 times. These will help you to pass the WASSCE 2021 questions very well.
Below are Sample WAEC Marketing Past Questions
- The performance of business activities which direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
- Goods produced for immediate consumption by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
- One of the following is not a component of marketing mix.
- One of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior.
A. Life style
Getting Marketing WAEC Essay Questions and Answers 2021
Correct WAEC Marketing theory Answers also know as Essay answers. This section requires that the candidate chose the questions from his or her country and answer. The number of questions required Will be mentioned in the exam questions paper. Read the instructions and adhere to them very well.
WAEC Marketing Essay Past Questions and Answers
(1a) what is pricing?
Pricing can be defined as the amount/anything that is being used to facilitate change
(1b) Explain Marketing concept.
Marketing concept is premised on the identification and determination of the needs and wants of the prospective clients or customers, therefore the business firm must adapt to the 4ps of the marketing mix ie price,product,place, and promotion to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the meeting and satisfying the needs and wants of the customers
1(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) What is a warehouse?
(b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
(c) State six functions of a warehouse
3(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
4(a) Explain five stages in marketing planing
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
Where to Get Marketing Expo 2021 for WAEC
The WAEC Expo/runs on Marketing exams is what the majority of the candidates are searching for. We have gathered a lot of materials on the Marketing exams to help students as presented above. More are coming, to have the updates on marketing exams bookmark this page and always check back.
How to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subjects plan click here for full details.
- Well-Typed WASSCE Marketing to answer Direct To Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete WASSCE Marketing 2021 answer online via our password protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N800
- To Get complete WASSCE Marketing to answer 2021 on WhatsApp as Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send MTN Recharge Card worth N1000
SUBSCRIPTION FOR WAEC Marketing (GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE) PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2021 WAEC SSCE MAY/JUNE CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 50GHC FOR GHANA | 50,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 30,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 30,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
How to Subscribe
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC Marketing Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC Marketing Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on Whatsapp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name( WAEC Marketing Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instruction very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N800, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us… Click Here To Chat Us On WhatsApp
💥Subscribe Now & Get It Midnight Before Exam.
I hope this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers guide is helpful to you kindly share it with friends. If you have any questions, kindly use the comment box below.